A panel comprised of thought leaders and industry experts will share research, response tactics, and hands-on experience relative to our growing need to understanding predictive analytics and its push against privacy laws. The panel will deliver on predictive analytics trends and influences affecting building and workplace (public and private) systems as RE Directors battle to secure and this data storm.
This program will explore the following points:
- Understanding the latest laws as it relates to data privacy
- Outlining the opportunities and challenges of securing a real estate data warehouse
- How is technology helping our hurting our data processing and use.
- How do third party real estate providers incorporate end-user data/technology processes and securities.
- Why it’s important that large corporations understand the quickly changing data evaluation
- Identifying future trends for predictive analytics and data privacy/security.
Town & Country Club
300 North Mississippi River Boulevard
Saint Paul, MN 55104
11:15 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. - Registration/Networking
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Chapter Announcements
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Program
- Nick Lawrence - Head of Sales - cohesion
- Paul Laurent - Associate Director - Protiviti
- Rhonda Small - Senior Associate - RSP
- Tara Vanderloo - Senior Vice President, Customer Experience - Sensei Labs Inc.
Please note that registration fees are not tax-deductible as a charitable donation