WOC September Program // Wednesday, September 25 // TBA
Bossed Up: A Roadmap for Women Who Want to set Themselves Up for Sustainable, Long-term Career Success and Step Up As the Boss of Their Lives
Ready to kick burnout to the curb? Join us for an interactive workshop with author, speaker, and burnout & women's leadership expert Emilie Aries to effectively overcome the overwhelm. Learn research-backed strategies to own your voice like a boss.
What you'll learn:
• The 4 root causes of burnout and how to recognize the warning signs
• How to identify and mitigate your burnout triggers
• And how to incorporate active and passive forms of renewal
• The difference between assertive v. aggressive communication
• Research-driven strategies for overcoming gender bias when speaking up
Venue: Polycom Cafe: 6001 American Center Dr., San Jose, CA 95002
Schedule: 3:30p: Registration // 4:00p: Program // 6:00p: Reception
Cost: Member: $35.00 // Non-Member End User: $60.00 // Non-Member Service Provider: $85.00
Emilie Aries is a speaker, podcast host, author, and the Founder & CEO of Bossed Up, an award-winning personal and professional development community where she helps women craft happy, healthy, and sustainable career paths. Emilie will stick around to take your questions, share her experience, and sign copies of her new book, Bossed Up: A Grown Woman’s Guide to Getting Your Sh*t Together, following the workshop.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
DES Architects and Enigneers
Image Property Services