The Design and Story Behind Prime Therapeutic’s Real Estate Growth and Consolidation in the Twin Cities
A panel comprised of Prime Therapeutic’s real estate and design team will share their business case, planning, design and delivery of the corporation’s 375,000 sq. ft. consolidation campus in Eagan, MN. The program will include valuable information related to aligning corporate strategy to real estate strategy, consolidation strategy, facility planning, workplace trends, design and the business case that involves the relocation of nearly 2,300 employees. In addition to the presentation, attendees will be treated to a personal tour of the class A office facility featuring best in class workplace offerings and amenities.
The program will explore the following points:
- The business case study for consolidation
- A quick overview of going from the consolidation concept to execution
- How employee recruitment and retention factor into facility planning and development.
- Utilizing furniture, space design and workplace strategies to create productive work space in support of how teams currently work.
- Location, community development and regional trends impact a final site selection decision.
- How design and planning are integrated into a successful strategy of consolidation.
- Workplace amenities and best practices.
- How communication and networking enhance today’s workplace
- Doug Fulton- Principal, Avison Young Global Real Estate Services (moderator)
- Kim Gibson- Assistant Vice President, Real Estate and Facilities- Prime Therapeutics
- Victor Pechaty- V.P. - HGA
3:15 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. - Registration and Networking
3:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Announcements
4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Program
5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - Tour and Reception
Prime Therapeutics Headquarters
2900 Ames Crossing Rd.
Eagan, MN 55121
Click here for Parking Information
Please be sure to bring a government-issued ID to check in
- $40 - Members
- $80 - Non-Members
Please note that registration fees are not tax-deductible as a charitable donation