REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT
In an ideal world, corporate strategy, business unit needs, and real estate strategy should be in synch.
In the real world, with the rapid pace of change and the complexity of some organizations, alignment isn't always perfect.
But there are "intersection" points where alignment is critical and where it can be achieved only
through effective communication among corporate, business unit and real estate leaders. Some subjects that we expect to cover:
- Planning horizons, i.e., one year, five years or longer
- Capacity, i.e., do seat occupancy and vacancy rates align with business outlooks?
- Optimizing real estate costs in locations with the targeted labor force profile
- Positioning the portfolio before and after (and during) M&A
- Space programming and work-team composition
- Mobile workers and business-unit flexibility
Panelists will address these and other intersection points. They'll share their real-world
experience in managing the continuous process of aligning corporate and real estate strategy.
Head of Global Real Estate
Vice President, Corporate Real Estate & Procurement
Executive Managing Director
Cushman & Wakefield
Friday, May 10
11 a.m. - Arrival and networking
11:45 a.m. - Lunch
12:30 - 1:30 p.m. - Program
1:30 - 2 p.m. - Q&A
One University Place
Lunch will be served.