Change in the workplace is inevitable, but how that change is facilitated is the difference between success and failure. Join the CoreNet NJ Women’s Group as they host a panel of industry leaders. Panelists will share firsthand experience implementing new workplace strategies and how they handled change management.
- Melissa Strickland, Senior Interior Designer and Workplace Strategist, HLW - Moderator
- Nancy DeLorenzo, Head of Facilities Management & Regional Operations, Zurich North America
- Nathalia Uquillas, Global Real Estate - Workplace Transformation Manager, Verizon
- Joy Young, Senior Manager Workplace Strategy - Americas, Johnson & Johnson
- Marilyn Simeone, Program Manager, Campus Interiors, Princeton University
NOTE: This event is intended for female professionals. Please share the invitation with female colleagues who might benefit.
Registration/Networking: 5:30 PM
Program: 6:15 PM
Q&A: 7:00 PM
Date: October 11, 2018
Time: 5:30pm - 8:30pm
244 Sheffield St.
Mountainside, NJ 07092
Thank you to our event sponsors, Allermuir, Haworth, Maharam, and Star-Lo.