Driving the Healthy Building Movement: The Fitwel Certification System
Our experienced panelists, Nadine Rachid, senior associate from the Center for Active Design, and Kelly Link, Fitwel ambassador and planning & strategy consultant at Perkins+Will will share expert insights on the what, why, and how behind Fitwel, a healthy building certification system.
- Understand the Fitwel certification rating system
- Learn why companies are pursuing Fitwel certification
- Understand the Fitwel certification process and associated costs
- Learn to identify the health impact categories and key strategies of Fitwel
- Understand how large corporate end-users have implemented Fitwel strategies, and the metrics, and ROI behind them.
- Be able to identify key differences between Fitwel and other rating systems
- Understand how to build a business case to support pursuing Fitwel
- Kelly Link- Planning & Strategy Consultant, Perkins + Will
- Nadine Rachid- Senior Associate, Center for Active Design
Tuesday, June 19, 2018
3:15 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. : Registration and Networking
3:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. : Announcements
4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. : Program
Happy Hour and tour of Perkins + Will’s Fitwel-certified office will follow meeting.
3rd Floor Conference Center
80 South 8th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel your registration, you must contact the Midwest Chapter Office by Friday, June 15, 2018, to receive a full refund. Unfortunately, cancellations after that time will not receive a refund. Unpaid cancellations and no-shows will be invoiced.
Late Policy: Please be aware that registrations received after the Friday, June 15, 2018 deadline will be charged a $10 late fee.