The Distributed Workforce is Here
Maximizing Real Estate and Improving the Employee Experience
A panel comprised of researchers, end-users, and industry experts will share research, response tactics, and hands-on experience relative to our growing distributed workforce. The panel will deliver newly comprised data on trends and influencers affecting “workstyle” and the real estate, workplace management, recruitment & talent retention, and cultural initiatives, designed to react to an expanding distributed workforce comprised of nomads, remote, and freelance workers.
A panel of industry professionals will share their primary research and first hand experience with the growing distributed workforce. This program will explore the following points:
- Understanding the distributed workforce
- Outlining the opportunities and challenges of a distributed workforce (remote workers, contingent workers, and un-assigned workers)
- How technology is supporting this distributed work model
- How third party real estate providers are supporting these teams
- Why large corporations are choosing to explore third workplace locations
- How corporate and third-party co-working sites are affecting work process, real estate costs, and employee engagement
- Identifying future trends for co-working landlords
- Megan Dodds, General Manager for WeWork
- Marcia Droege, Land O’Lakes
- Kelsey Hirsch, Sodexo
- Ellie Rogers, Senior Researcher for Herman Miller
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
11:15 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. : Registration and Networking
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. : Announcements
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. : Program
Town & Country Club
300 N. Mississippi River Blvd
Saint Paul, MN 55104
Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel your registration, you must contact the Midwest Chapter Office by Friday, March 9, 2018, to receive a full refund. Unfortunately, cancellations after that time will not receive a refund. Unpaid cancellations and no-shows will be invoiced.
Please note that registration fees are not tax-deductible as a charitable donation.