The Art, Science, and Politics of the Employee Experience
“The modern workplace is not ‘built to last’; it is ‘built to change.’ So says Elizabeth Dukes, co-founder and EVP of iOFFICE, a company whose mission is to utilize technology to empower the workforce and the workplace to reach their full potential.
The Employee-Centric Digital Workplace is becoming the new ideal for business to retain talent, reflect great corporate culture, increase productivity and contain costs. Elizabeth will discuss the challenges involved in reaching this goal including siloed data, ineffective internal processes and creating a single platform to manage and share data.
In this session you’ll learn:
- How to apply culture, values and technology to support workforce engagement
- How to create collaboration between CRE, FM, HR, IT and vendors to support clearly defined goals and objectives
- How to test, evaluate and replicate Digital Workplace programs to increase employee satisfaction and engagement
- How to collect data, analyze and report critical workplace data for continuous innovation and improvement to the workplace
- Elizabeth Duke- Co-Founder of iOFFICE
Tuesday, February 13, 2018
11:15 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. : Registration and Networking
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. : Announcements
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. : Program
Town & Country Club
300 N. Mississippi River Blvd
Saint Paul, MN 55104
Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel your registration, you must contact the Midwest Chapter Office by Friday, February 9, 2018, to receive a full refund. Unfortunately, cancellations after that time will not receive a refund. Unpaid cancellations and no-shows will be invoiced.
Please note that registration fees are not tax-deductible as a charitable donation.