As part of our 2017 Social Media Initiative, CoreNet Northern California Chapter is excited to announce, Twitter 101 -- An Introduction and Deep Dive for CRE Professionals.
We are so pleased to keep the momentum from our recent May chapter meeting at Twitter going with this unique member benefit! Perhaps you, like many of us, know of Twitter, however you have yet to figure out how to use it or more importantly why you should consider it as an important business tool. If so, this event was designed just for you!
This rare opportunity is limited to the first 30 members who sign up! Space is limited to CoreNet members only. Please note: We ask that you only sign up if you're 100% able to make it. All experience levels are welcome!
IMPORTANT: This is a free event however to we require a $25 deposit to reserve your seat. If you attend, you will be refunded the $25 within 5-7 business days following the program.
By participating you will receive:
- Personalized attention from Twitter's top notch Sales and Marketing professionals
- A deep dive into leveraging Twitter to enhance your brand
- Instruction on composing and sending Tweets
- Training on how to build your community of business contacts
- Coaching on when to DM (direct message) and when to use hashtags to connect with your community
- Guidance on creating lists that generated content beneficial to you and your business
- And much more!
Our goals for this session include:
- Help you, our members, become confident Twitter users
- Expand our fast growing chapter Twitter community
- Increase engagement between CoreNet members on a dynamic, influential platform!
Please complete these course pre-requisites prior to the class:
- Create of your own Twitter account www.twitter.com
- Play around to get an introduction to the technology
- Double check your schedule and be sure to communicate with us immediately if you sign up and are unable to attend.