Wellness Series Part 2: Techniques for Creating & Implementing Healthy Habits and Mindful Movement
Many will admit that the past two years, during a global pandemic, has been a little stressful, and CoreNet Young Leaders is here for you! CNYL will be hosting a 3-part interactive Wellness series led by Brittany Fulks, an RYT 500 Certified Yoga Teacher and Wellness Coach, of Barefoot Existence. In each of the 3 workshops, participants will gain knowledge and awareness on a variety of research-based topics proven to promote wellness in their daily lives.
The three workshops will be:
- January 25th: Part One: Intro to Meditation + Counter-Postures for the Office Worker
- March 10th: Part Two: Techniques for Creating & Implementing Healthy Habits and Mindful Movement
- April 7th: Part Three: Cultivating A Growth Mindset & Understanding Its Benefits
This workshop will cover:
- The Background & The Science of Habit Formation
- Science of Habit Phasing - Program #1 Overview
- Habit Inspiration - Review of 5 Habits That Will Improve Your Life
- Individual Habit Tracker & Goal Setting Exercise
- Small-Group Breakout Session to Discuss & Share Individual Habit Tracker & Goals
- Review of Reward Prediction Error & 4-Simple Steps to Build Better Habits (James Clear Method)
- Individual New Habit Time Envelope Exercise
- Science of Habit Formation- 21 Day System - Program #2 Overview
Please note that this event had been rescheduled from February 22nd.
Venue: Zoom (link included in confirmation email)
Schedule: Thursday, March 10th // 5:00-6:00PM
Cost: Member: FREE Includes all 3 sessions!