CNYL Mentorship Program // Wednesday, June 9 // Virtual
CoreNet NorCal Young Leader Mentorship Program Kickoff
Spring is in the air and the CorNet NorCal Mentorship Program is here! Every year, the mentorship program provides our CoreNet Northern California young leaders the opportunity to interact with a well-matched senior leader within CoreNet for one-on-one mentoring. This year we have an incredible list of mentors with expertise ranging from architecture and real estate management to business development and beyond. As always, due to the limited number of mentors and our desire to keep the program one-on-one, the space for mentees is limited so apply early for your chance to be part of this year’s program!
The deadline to sign up is May 28th or until spots fill up so sign up fast!
- Jake Pollack, Mentorship Co-Chair, Vice President at HITT Contracting
- Patrick Wong, Mentorship Co-Chair, Real Estate Manager at LinkedIn
- Leina Zimmerman, Sales & Marketing Strategist - Power Play Project and Strategic Development
- Robert Bracamonte, Principal - DGA Planning
- Dan Hoffman, Vice President - Sares Regis Group
- Paul Fitch, Director - Data Center Lead, Currie & Brown
- Mike O'Farrell, Consultant - Workbench Consultant
- Frank Jesse, Consultant - Frank Jesse AIA Architect
- Emily Ransone, Principal, and Owner - SideMark
- Barb Lambing, Director of Business Development - DPR Construction
- Greg Hulbert, Account Executive Core Market Leader - Commercial & Hospitality, DPR Construction
- Mike Bangs, Vice President of Real Estate and Facilities - Oracle
- Ray Montalvo, Vice President of Real Estate and Workplace - BlackLine
- Tracy Hawkins, Vice President of Real Estate & Workplace and Remote Experience - Twitter
Venue: Zoom (Link included in confirmation email)
4:30-4:35 Introduction to Program
4:35-4:45 Introduction to Mentors
4:45-5:25 Speed Networking with Mentors and Mentees
5:25-5:30 PM Closeout
Cost: Young Leader Members: $80.00 (limited spaces available)
Only open to Young Leaders (age 35 and under).
Jake Pollack (Jpollack@hitt-gc.com)
Once you have registered for the program, please complete the following form to help us match you with your ideal mentor.