The Workplace with Technology and Data: Ideas for Designing a High Performing WorkPlace
We are living in an era where technology is an accepted part of our daily life. Over the past decade, the use of technology in the workplace has markedly increased. As we look forward, how will organizations adapt technologies and use data to manage their workplaces in order to create places which support work and enhance the employee experience?
- Dan Kirschner, Portfolio Products | JLL | Global Lead
- Joel Yow, Co-Founder | linear A
- Neil Joneja, Director, Workplace Technologies | RBC
- Daniel Williamson, Computational Design Lead | HDR
- Gordon Wright, Senior Principal | HOK | Director of WorkPlace
Tuesday, May 11, 2021
11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
A virtual networking opportunity will follow the program for those who would like to stay!
- $30/ member
- $40/ non-member
- Free for chapter sponsors
Please note that registration fees are not tax-deductible as a charitable donation.