All End Users Welcome...Join our Virtual CRE Roundtable Panel Dinner on Wednesday, September 23rd, 5:30-6:30pm CST!
This event is exclusive for CoreNet End-Users!
As a return to the workplace continues to evolve and we build strategies to support our enterprises, several key topics have surfaced:
- *What does workplace strategy (policy and physical set-up) look like post-COVID?
- *What we have learned from this experience?
- *How we are expanding/modifying/evolving our definition of ‘workplace’ as a result?
- *What kinds of support should we be providing for our remote/WFH employees?
- *What the future holds for our organization/industry/profession?
Please join a panel of industry experts that have been on the frontlines of developing, testing and implamenting plans, programs and proceedures for some of the largest companies in the world.
- Alex Andel, Executive Managing Director, CBRE | Host
- Megan Mackinson, Senior Vice President, Workplace Planning and Projects, JLL
- Debra Moritz, Executive Managing Director, Leader Strategic Consulting, Cushman & Wakefield
- Chris LaPata, Client Leader, BHDP and MCR Faculty
Please plan to bring your dinner, (and favorite adult beverage) and be ready to connect and share a lively discussion with fellow End-Users via Zoom.
We are please offer reimbursement for the cost of dinner for a maximum spend of $50. Please send a receipt copy to firstname.lastname@example.org for a reimbursement. Also, kindly consider supporting your local small businesses for a take out meal, if convenient.
Limited space – registration on first come, first serve basis.