CoreNet Midwest/MNCREW Exclusive Project Peek Program: The Design and Story Behind Thrivent’s Headquarters
Tuesday, March 9
11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
A panel comprised of Thrivent’s real estate and design team will share their business case, planning, design and delivery of the corporation’s 264,000 sq. ft. consolidated campus in downtown Minneapolis, MN. The program will include valuable information related to their consolidation strategy, facility planning, workplace trends, design, and the business case of re-visioning the office space for nearly 1,000 employees. In addition, the panel will sharehow Thrivent is responding to the pandemic as they put in place return to work strategies.
This program will explore the following points:
- How employee recruitment and retention factor into facility planning and development
- Utilizing furniture, space design and workplace strategies to create productive work space.
- Location, community development and regional trends impact a final site selection decision.
- How design and planning are integrated into a successful strategy of consolidation.
- Workplace amenities and best practices
- How communication and networking enhance today's workplace.
- Facility planning around COVID- Return to Office Strategies.
- Eric Merriman, Director Real Estate, Workplace, Facilities - Thrivent Financial
- Mary Schwappach, Manager Workplace Solutions - Thrivent Financial
- Jason Askew, Designer - HGA Architects and Engineers
- Moderator: Doug Fulton, Principal - Avison Young Global Real Estate Services
- $25 Members
- $35 Non-Members
- Free for chapter sponsors
Please note that registration fees are not tax-deductible as a charitable donation.