This event is a joint program between
- FREE to attend; however we ask that you consider a donation to our IREM Chapter in lieu of a registration fee.
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED; no walk-ins permitted.
- FREE parking, courtesy of Bedrock, in the May Co. garage lower level.
- all COVID-19 restrictions/guidelines will be practiced and implemented for this event*
- 3 tour times to choose from to maintain physical-distancing; tour groups max of 10 people per tour
- this property is very large and provides large areas for physical-distancing
- registration is limited
- face coverings mandatory
- physical-distancing mandatory
- staggered tour times to maintain physical-distancing
WHEN REGISTERING, PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR TOUR TIME.
- owned and leased by Bedrock (Detroit, MI)
- Opened in 1915
- 800,000 sq. feet
- 309 new residential units
- Restoration of the 100-year-old building to its original glory
- Key Tenants: Cuyahoga Community Community College’s Culinary Arts Program, Pure Vida
The May is downtown Cleveland’s newest apartment residence, bringing modern style and amenities to this historic city landmark! Each apartment offers spacious interiors, stainless steel appliances, and amazing views of downtown and beyond. Residents enjoy full access to indoor parking, a rooftop terrace with fire pits, a state-of-the-art fitness center and an open-air atrium for entertaining guests. Living at The May means you’re never too far from where you want to be. From award-winning restaurants to entertainment and night life options for every lifestyle, experience the best of downtown all within blocks of your front door.
STUDIO, 1, 2 & 3 BEDROOM APARTMENTS
• State-of-the-art fitness center
• Resident’s lounge
• Open-air atrium
• 9th-floor rooftop terrace
• 24-hour security
• Indoor parking
• Close to local transit
• Historic architectural finishes
The Tours and FREE parking for this event courtesy of
*Risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. We will be taking enhanced health and safety measures for attendees during this tour of The May, and following all local ordinances and guidelines. Attendees must follow all posted instructions while attending the tour of The May, such as practicing social distancing, wearing masks, etc. If you are concerned or exhibit any symptoms, you should refrain from participating.
Let’s keep each other healthy and safe.