CoreNet Global India Chapter is pleased to invite you to this month's event.
Date : Thursday, July 23, 2020
Time : 17.00 - 17.45 hrs
|17.00 - 17.10
||Welcome by Co-Chairs - Bhavin Thakker and Laila Khalil
|17:10 - 17:30
||Enhancing Operational Efficiency by Collaboration through Digitalization
Siemens Real Estate (SRE) has set up a Central Monitoring Cell (AVATAR) which supports in monitoring key technical parameters for its various locations spread across the country. Collaboration can be increased by using digitalization as a key lever. This helps in breaking geographical barriers trememdously. More importantly it helps to eliminate the effort of doing non value added work. With the augmentation of AI (artificial intelligence) the output due to collaboration can increase multi fold.
By the end of this presentation, participants will be able to -
1) Identify how resources can be pooled together centrally by collaborating with various stakeholders across the function. This can be achieved by showing both tangible and non-tangible benefits.
2) Practice collaboration just beyond their own team. They will explore possibilites of extending the boudaries so as to achieve higher results in shorter time and also use the available resources effectively. It also helps the team to think of a larger picture and show how the exercise helps the organization to achieve its overall goal.
Sangeeta Ray, Head of SRE Asset Management Unit India & Bangladesh, Siemens Ltd. India
|17.30 - 17.40
|17.40 - 17.45
||Thanks and Close by Co-Chairs – Bhavin Thakker and Laila Khalil
How to Register :
1) It is mandatory for Members and Non-Members to pre-register
2) Non-Members will receive confirmation only after their profile check
3) All registered attendees will receive a confirmation with the login details 48 hrs prior to the event
4) For any further queries please connect with Binita Jain at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call on 91-9833728738
Bhavin Thakker, Savills India and
Laila Khalil, Lowe's Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Thank you to our Annual Sponsors