Join CoreNet Philadelphia for a workshop focused on the Networking Capabilities of LinkedIn.
LinkedIn has over 575 million users, with more than 260 million monthly active users. Of those LinkedIn users who are engaging with the platform monthly, 40% access it on a daily basis… at least that’s what it was before the Pandemic hit. I don’t know what the new numbers look like yet, but I think it’s fair to say that they will increase tremendously. Why? We crave contact. In a world where physical contact is temporarily frowned up, we have to figure out how we replace that.
What can you expect from this virtual LinkedIn Event?
· Who you should be inviting to connect on LinkedIn and how to qualify sincere interest
· How to transition to targeted networking on social media instead of at zoom happy hour
· How to open the dialogue with people that have shown interest digitally but didn’t reach out IRL
· How to network in a virtual room with your Chamber and Association members via LinkedIn
· How to run an effective 1:1 virtual coffee networking meeting leveraging LinkedIn to open more targeted doors
· How to engage and get more engagement.
Speaker: Bobbie Foedisch, Chief Door Opener/National VP of Sales, Puzzle Break, a teambuilding company
Please note: once you have registered, you will receive an emailed link to register via Zoom 1 day prior to the program